Roast pumpkin & harissa dip
- ½ butternut squash (about 400g), peeled and cut into 2cm pieces
- 3 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of tahini paste
- 1 tablespoon of harissa, plus a little extra for drizzling
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
Roast the vegetables until tender (about 45 minutes under foil with 100ml of water in an oven preheated to 200C/180C fan/gas 6). Add all of the ingredients to a food mixer and blend for an exciting, seasonal variation on the spicy hummus dip for crudites, tortilla chips and bread sticks.