Harissa chicken with chickpea salad
- 250g of cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ small red onion, chopped
- 400g can chickpeas, drained
- small bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, halved lengthways through the middle
- 1 tablespoon of harissa
- fat-free natural yogurt and wholemeal pitta bread, to serve
Mix the tomatoes, onion and chickpeas together, stir through the parsley and lemon juice and season.
Coat the chicken with the harissa. Heat a griddle or frying pan or barbecue. Cook the chicken for 3-4 mins each side until lightly charred and cooked through.
Divide the salad between 2 plates, top with the harissa chicken and serve with a dollop of yogurt and warmed flat bread.